Time Management for Procrastinators
Fun fact about me: I'm a major procrastinator. But in my defense, it's because I feel like I do my best work under pressure. But when your business basically explodes overnight thats a no go because so many deadlines get missed and tasks never get done.. [take my word, I know it first hand.] So what do you do?
You start using my FIRE time management tools and lucky for you, unlike me, you have it in 2 minutes vs 12 years lol!⠀⠀⠀
1. PRE-PLAN YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA. | Yall know I hate social media, it's sooo time consuming, but I've learned planning my content weeks or months in advance is such a lifesaver. I love @planoly for features that I can drag & rearrange content, save my hashtags by category AND auto-post to Instagram. I use a content planner also. ** If you want a FREE copy, drop PLAN in the comments or send your email in my DM.⠀⠀⠀
2. PRIORITIZE TASKS. I keep a dump journal where I just jot all my ideas during the day + before bed, I sort through and plan my day out. It's key that you plan your day, don't let your day plan you.
3. INTERVAL WORK WITH THE 5 MINUTE RULE | Procrastination is generally a result of fear or stress pertaining to that project, so we put it off. I came across the 5 minute rule via IG founder @kevin and haven't looked back since. Trust me - download the FOCUS app and it will change your LIFE.
4. THE 12 WEEK YEAR| This book is focused on increasing urgency, maximizing your time. You learn to focus on 12 weeks as a year vs 12 months. Super impactful! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5. AUTOMATE YOUR WORKFLOW | The most time-saving strategy I use daily is automating my workflow. My entire client process, using canned emails and custom scripts, automated systems - it's a must especially if you find yourself doing repetitive tasks like replying to client emails or sending contracts. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀